Enterprise Account Executive - DACH at Atlassian
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:19 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 17, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we’re able to hire eligible candidates for this role from Netherlands and Germany. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly recruitment team further.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
This Account Based Selling role would be joining our EMEA team. Our Enterprise Account Executives (Internally called as Enterprise Advocates) build and implement an effective sales strategy to drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want our Account Executives (Internally called as Enterprise Advocates) to be a champion for their customers, sharing experiences and suggestions to our product and engineering teams, helping to optimize our customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Channel Partners, Product Specialists, and Marketing organization.
Enterprise Advocates are consultative, solution orientated and creative. They are able to think strategically and effectively prioritize resources to meet the needs of our customers. You need to have an understanding of the Enterprise Sales process & be able to help us apply what could work to the Atlassian sales model.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5 or more years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic sales opportunities
- Extensive experience utilizing a CRM to achieve and correlate key performance metrics
- Building and leading territory & strategic account plans
- Experience leading or coordinating Account teams to drive successful customer outcomes
- Proactively engages customers with a consultative, solution-orientated approach in discovering new opportunities
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Contributes to the overall team culture in a positive, impactful way
- Full professional proficiency in English and German both verbally and written
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Experience selling SaaS to Dev/IT audiences
- Solution selling to VP and C-level Executives
- Experience working alongside a channel sales organization
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud software solutions
- Develop and implement named Account or Territory plans geared at both maximizing expansion opportunities across a wide portfolio of products and ensuring high bar of customer success
- Maintain full Account ownership while coordinating with a variety of roles (including EDR, LA, Align, TAM, and CSM functions) to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Work closely with colleagues in the Channel, EDR, and Loyalty teams to build and execute on effective sales strategies for designated territory or named Accounts
- Strong interlock and engagement with Technical Account Managers to understand technical initiatives and business outcomes
- Team up with the Loyalty Advocate team (Renewals Team) to maximize customer health and retention
- Funnel key customer feedback through Field Ops Insights team
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with internal Atlassian stakeholders, Solution Partners, and key customers
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.