Enterprise Account Executive, Americas (Remote) at SingleStore
SingleStore is looking for a motivated sales professional to join our Enterprise Sales Team. In this role you will be responsible for closing new business and expanding existing business with large enterprise customers. This is an incredible opportunity to join an established, fast-growing scale up organization in the enterprise software industry, where you will have the opportunity to over-achieve, earning uncapped commission and accelerators.
Enterprise Account Executives at SingleStore are accomplished sales leaders who are passionate and understand how to sell innovation through accelerated sales cycles. You’re excited to exercise your modern data infrastructure expertise and communicate solution value to enterprise accounts. You also possess an in-depth understanding of the market landscape, have the ability to partner closely with sales engineers and inside sales reps, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve revenue targets
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and effectively close new business (hunter mentality with the ability to sign new logos and grow existing accounts)
- Manage and grow large, strategic enterprise accounts
- Effectively partner with Sales Engineering, Inside Sales, and Field Marketing
- Quickly learn our software products and be able to clearly communicate the value proposition
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners within your territory
- Travel within your assigned territory
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise software solutions and increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
- Field sales experience within big data, SaaS, or Cloud
- Firm understanding of the modern data infrastructure such as the open source community and the various enterprise software (business intelligence, analytics, ETL, cloud infrastructure, etc.) products
- Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product
- 5+ years experience exceeding sales quotas
- B.S. degree or equivalent in a related field
- Passion for working in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Technology Stipend for New Employees
- Monthly Cellphone and Internet Stipend
- Health and Wellness benefit
- Company and team events
- Flexible time off
- Volunteer time off
- Stock Options
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Work Authorization requirement: SingleStore is able to facilitate the transfer and sponsorship of visas. Authorization to work for a US based employer
- Location/Working Classification: Fully remote role based in the US (option to work from an office)
- In office requirement: Employees working from an office must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (see below)
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens,
embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Sunnyvale, Seattle, Boston, London, Lisbon, Bangalore, Dublin and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Single Database for All Data-Intensive Applications.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
Please note that SingleStore’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that team members in the United States be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot with one of the United States FDA-approved vaccine options to meet in person for SingleStore business or to work from one of our U.S. office locations. If an exemption and/or accommodation to our vaccination policy is requested, a member of the Human Resources department will be available to begin the interactive accommodation process.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.