Emerging Enterprise, Senior Sales Director (Remote) at Medallia
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:44 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia Sales is a fast-growing, global organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. We are a late stage start-up with a culture focused on continuous learning, true entrepreneurial spirit, and open feedback.
As part of Medallia’s Emerging Market Sales Team, you will be responsible for the sale of Medallia's Products into a defined account list.
Emerging Market Sales is one of the fastest growing division at Medallia! You will manage every opportunity from prospecting to discovery, conducting product demonstrations through to final negotiations.
- Generate net new business and expansion of presence in emerging accounts (accounts are $10k-150k in ACV)
- Balance between heavy pipeline generation, outbound prospecting, and running tight sales cycles from start to finish
- Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define current challenges and pain related to achieving overall business objectives
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match Medallia's solutions and value proposition with identified business needs
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Collaborating closely with Medallia ecosystem (Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Legal teams)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years software or technology sales experience in the SMB or Commercial space
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Prior Experience in a BDR or SDR role, prospecting into SMB or Commercial accounts preferred
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM, Excel and other productivity tools
- Strong executive presence and presentation experience (both in-person and over video calls)
- A sound understanding of the sales processes and associated best practices (MEDDICC, Challenger, etc.)
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and business value selling
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
More Information on Medallia
Medallia operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, McLean, VA and New York, NY. Medallia was founded in 2022. It has 2578 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Medallia, click here.
Read Full Job Description