Education Business Development Representative at Zoom Video Communications (Atlanta, GA)
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) for our team. This position involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Zoom prospects and matching Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs. Our Business Development Representatives serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales' team. BDRs will utilize Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with business ranging from 250+ employees
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting through
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas
- 2+ Years selling into K12 or Higher Ed institutions
- Proven success in previous extracurriculars, education, or employment
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be eager to advance within Sales organization
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self-motivated
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram