Director, Strategic Partnerships at BentoBox (Remote)
The Director of Strategic Partnerships will own the sourcing, negotiation, onboarding, and management of new referral partnerships. This role is a strategic, individual contributor role reporting to the company’s Chief Business Officer and working closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal, and Customer Success Teams.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing successful partnerships from scratch. They possess a unique ability to understand the incentives of all parties involved and creatively structure deals to produce winning outcomes for everyone.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the end-to-end strategy, vetting, execution, and management of new inbound and outbound referral partnerships
- Research, vet, and prioritize a list of key outbound partnerships to target
- Creatively develop partnership structures that create win-win-win scenarios for all parties
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal, and Customer Success Teams to successfully onboard new referral partners into the BentoBox Platform
- Establish, track, and regularly update leadership on KPIs for new partnerships
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience in business development, sales, and/or partnership roles
- Extensive track record of building out new partnerships that create win-win-win scenarios for your company, your partner, and your shared customers.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems to get projects across the finish line.
- Experience in structuring, negotiating, and executing complex, mutually beneficial business agreements.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills that win trust and buy-in from diverse stakeholders
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the restaurant/F&B industry preferred
- Availability to travel ~20
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.