Director of Strategic Partnerships at Scorpion (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 p.m. (CST) on Monday, October 3, 2022
About the Role
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships in Home Services, you are responsible for identifying, developing, securing, and cultivating partnerships with manufacturers, distributors, agencies, and consultants that work with home services businesses that would benefit from Scorpion’s platform and marketing services.
Internally, you will partner with the Home Services Business Leader, Sales Leaders, Corporate Marketing, and Account teams to ensure our partners and their customers, referrals, etc., have an experience with our products and services that exceeds their expectations and drives revenue.
What your success will look like
- Identify, attract, and acquire new referral and potential channel partnerships in Home Services.
- Cultivate and further develop relationships with existing Home Services partners
- Partner internally with Corporate Marketing to develop content, white papers, etc. to attract new partnership opportunities.
- Partner internally with Home Services sales & account team members to ensure we maximize value in our relationships with partners and their customers, referrals, etc.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new partnership opportunities to add incremental customers to Scorpions products and services.
- Leverage CRM to track and report your pipeline and activity.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the assigned vertical industry.
- Use the various Scorpion training tools to grow your personal knowledge of our products and services continuously.
- Contribute to the professional growth of your Scorpion team members.
- Create meaningful business relationships with our Partners and your Scorpion colleagues.
Who you are and what you bring
- 7+ years of business development or sales experience developing referral, affiliate, or channel partnerships in the home services industry
- Experience developing solutions with potential partners virtually and in-person
- B2B sales experience, preferably in channel partnerships
- Track record of exceeding sales goals and quotas
More Information on Scorpion
Scorpion operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT, Valencia, CA, Islandia, NY and Addison, TX. Scorpion was founded in 2001. It has 1360 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 39 open jobs at Scorpion, click here.
Read Full Job Description