Director of Scaled Customer Success at Divvy (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:16 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 29, 2022
About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*Certain positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*
Open to San Jose, Houston, or remote depending on candidate and experience
Mission: We are looking for a dynamic leader to become The Director of Scaled Customer Success. You will be responsible for Divvy’s growing segment of unmanaged customers as they navigate both getting started with Divvy, as well manage their lifecycle into mature users of Divvy. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success you will be responsible for the product adoption, utilization, retention, expansion, and ultimately the revenue of our unmanaged (self serve) customers. This role is for a strong Customer Success leader who can not only builders, but love leading people as you will have a small team (under 10) Customer Success Specialists as part of our scaled, one to many approach among this segment. They will be tasked with managing and scaling a growing team of CSM. In short this Sr. Leader will work with the VP to own all revenue (growth & retention) among all unmanaged customers.
As the Director of Scaled Accounts , you will develop expertise on your customers’ use case, their world as CFOs, Controllers, VPs of Finance, etc. Creating a strategy, and executing against how to deliver desired business outcomes at scale will require close alignment with Marketing, Product, Revenue Operations, Enablement, and Product Marketing. The responsibility for revenue for this segment includes the ability to work with your team to forecast effectively.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the facilitation of in product customer onboarding/adoption, & continue to monitor customer utilization throughout the customer journey.
- Coach, manage, and refine the current team of Customer Success Specialists in their ability to handle both escalations from customers, and use tools like Gainsight and pendo to spot and identify customers who may be showing signs of decreased health, and proactively engage until we can get the customer to a position of health.
- Serve as the point of escalation for customers, hopping on calls to address concerns or assist with strategy.
- Effectively contribute to forecasting and drive high net-revenue retention rates in your segment with tens of thousands of customers to achieve quarterly targets.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Enablement, Product, Revenue Operations, CX, and other cross functional departments to drive account retention and expansion to help the business achieve overall revenue targets.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify opportunities to evolve and create a customer lifecycle journey specific to segment our customer journey and related lifecycle touchpoints and programming.
- Improve operational efficiency of your segment by surfacing gaps, developing sound process recommendations, and partnering with our Analytics, Operations, and Engineering teams to optimize technology and harness the power of Gainsight, Salesforce & other tools.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer for this segment.
- Continually communicate product/service feedback to cross-functional teams to enhance the customer experience and adoption of Divvy.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to design a repeatable and scalable process providing a smooth transition among internal departments/stakeholders throughout the customer journey
- Actively look for opportunities to cross-sell and/or up-sell across Bill.com’s portfolio of products.
- Partner with the product management function in defining products and product features best suited for our customers
- Work with sales/marketing & risk using data to help define our ideal customer profile for this segment, and work with product to productize “credit builder”.
- Assist with the development and management of team budgets including headcount and monthly spend to drive cost efficiency and return
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role
- Leadership of usage based teams with track record of high usage and retention
- Experience building and running scaled customer success programs preferably at a fintech company, the experience of building a scaled CS program ia a bonus.
- Experience carrying a quota and a track record of high performance.
- History of driving customer outcomes, product adoption, and overall customer experience,
- Fintech knowledge of BINS, Networks, processors, and Risk dynamics, etc.
- Experience recruiting & driving a culture of high performance among direct reports and managers
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities.
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Addressing escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal partners like finance, risk, CX, & risk/compliance.
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance - choose between HMO, PPO, and HDHP plans
- HSA & FSA accounts w/ HSA Company Contribution
- Unlimited PTO for Salaried, Exempt employees / Accrued PTO for Hourly, Nonexempt employees
- 401k w/ Fidelity
- 12 weeks Parental Leave Program administered by Matrix for birth, non-birth, and adoptive parents (paid coordinating with any state and our Short-Term Disability insurance where applicable).
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Access to the Calm App. - a sleep, meditation and relaxation app free of charge
- Your own Divvy credit card (Divvy Uses Divvy or DuD)with $100 given every month to use on anything you want!
- Employee Stock Purchase Program: employees will be able to purchase Bill.com stock at a discount.
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
More Information on Divvy
Divvy operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Draper, UT. Divvy was founded in 2016. It has 505 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Divvy, click here.
Read Full Job Description