We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop - personally and professionally - as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
Reibus is looking for a Director of Sales that is passionate about connecting customers with a world class solution to drive optimum supply chain efficiencies. We're redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work, but our team of employee owners makes the journey thrilling. We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. You will collaborate with all sales team members to close opportunities, maximize results and ensure satisfaction with current customers to create repeat business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark when it comes to directly impacting generating revenue for a fast-growing tech start-up that is innovating the supply chain for industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. Reporting to our CRO, this role is for the Director of Sales who wants to directly drive the revenue growth for Reibus, but also create their own path to success while mentoring a high performing team!
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Direct management of our Senior National Sales Representative and National Sales Representatives
- Manage, coach and mentor sales team to exceed sales revenue goals
- Provide new ideas to help achieve team goals and revenue targets
- On a day to day basis you will be helping the NSR's optimize their time and activity to close as many pipeline deals as possible
- Develop close customer relationships aimed at long term and repeatable business
- Work closely with our Customer Success Team to drive user activity and engagement
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience as an sales leader in the metals industry is required
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets and guide a team through complex and evangelical sales cycles
- Highly driven, proactive individual with an execution focus, a strong sense of urgency, and a belief in the mission of Reibus. You will go beyond relationship management
- Able to manage the entire sales cycle from demand generation, qualification, presentation, and closing.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Must be flexible, extremely well organized, detail oriented and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Demonstrated experience as a team-building leader, capable of rallying support from both direct and indirect staff to drive shared positive results
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected] .