Director, Sales Operations at CrossBorder Solutions (Remote)
CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London, and Argentina.
As a Director, Sales Operations (SalesOps), you will work with our Business Development, Account Executive, and Customer Success Teams to develop the execution of sales processes. You will ensure compliance with the usage of Sales Tools and Sales Processes, collaborate with the Tool Administrators, and report findings and areas of opportunity with the Sales Managers, Directors, CRO, CSO and COO.
In this position, you will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer but will work cross-functionally with the entire sales team including Sales Development (SDR’s), Account Executives (AE’s) and Customer Success Managers (CSM’s) and their leadership teams.
- Focus on process improvement and consistency among sales teams for sales processes: ex. outlining procedures, uncovering barriers and ensure overall compliance of sales processes
- Deploy and manage usage of automation tools including: HubSpot, Salesloft, Salesforce, Gong.AI, RingCentral, and more.
- Monitor inputs and track usage of Salesforce; work with Salesforce administrators to optimize use across the sales teams, ensure proper setup, process flow and compliance in place
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Build dashboards, reporting and visuals using Salesforce and Tableau
- Establish consistent metrics, including KPI’s and OKR’s, across the teams that identify key trends in the business which can be acted upon
- Create scorecards and monitor performance for sales teams and sales leadership
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management and enablement to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies and facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Execute ongoing process improvements seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment, including creation of clear process documentation and partnership with Sales Enablement on measuring effectiveness of efforts
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of sales/business strategy, analytics, planning or related Sales/Revenue Operations experience from a SaaS or technology company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in business, marketing, or management.
- Strong experience using Salesforce (Admin experience is a plus)
- Able to turn data into insights that lead to improved business performance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Possess the ability to take initiative, lead projects with minimal supervision, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Excellent organization, time management and project management skills
- Experience within a SaaS company, startup environment or similar hyper-growth enterprise
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.About Us:
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in technology driven tax solutions. Founded in 2016, we stand at the intersection of human and machine intelligence. We have offices in New York, Florida, London and remote employees across the United States and Argentina. Through our AI and cloud-based technologies, we deliver superior solutions to our corporate tax customers. As a result, Savant Venture Fund and Insight Partners have invested over $100 million in funding to support our growth.
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.