Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Sales team
Our Sales team is committed to expanding Karat’s purpose by building authentic, long-term partnerships with software engineering and recruiting leaders at enterprise-level organizations. As an innovative and exciting solution, solving for the perfect match between a developer and a development role, Karat sales introduces clients to the synergy of leveraging the Karat software platform, our human cloud of interview engineers, and unique interview content.What you will do
As Director of Sales Operations is a critical role to help the executive team understand and drive the Karat business model and key business decisions. Our consumption model requires that we architect and develops our business reporting and it's architecture and operationalize measurements of all leading and trailing KPIs required to make informed decisions.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote U.S.-based candidates for this role. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Own the architecture and hierarchy of our GTM and Sales reporting capabilities.
- Work in partnership with various GTM leaders to build and maintain sales forecasting models and data/reporting across a variety of business lines.
- Provide insights and analytics that will drive crucial business decisions for the company.
- Continuously optimize efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process and workflow.
- Develop and maintain key reports and KPIs for revenue and sales enablement.
- Create and maintain policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- 10+ years of experience in sales, sales excellence, sales enablement, or sales operations
- Proven experience architecting and executing GTM reporting for a consumption-based organization
- Strong operational experience executing and tracking critical KPIs across multiple business units
- Experience working with complex organizations during periods of high-growth and change
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]