Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
We are seeking an experienced leader to lead the design, implementation, and operation of a prospect feeder capability for the Angi’s marketplace businesses, including Ads and Leads. The ideal candidate will possess both the technical and operational best practices associated with sourcing, aggregating, and distributing sales leads for large inside sales teams.
What you’ll do
- Grow prospect database using best-in-class lead prospecting tools and cleansing sources
- Bolster database quality and accuracy via data appends, lead enhancement tools and lead scoring techniques
- Integrate our Ads, Leads, and Services databases, in order to effectively and efficiently maximize revenues and profits
- Define lead management and distribution guidelines that maximize profit generation for the Angi Marketplace across Ads and Leads businesses
- Oversee lead quality, engagement, and conversion metrics to ensure continuous maximization of lead value creation
- Guide the design and development data infrastructures required to enable real-time data analytics, reporting, and lead performance management
- Manage and lead team of data sourcing, management, and distribution specialists
Who you are
- Must have direct experience with prospect development or administration in sales environment
- Preferred education in SQL database, reporting tools, and web scraping software
- Proven success in developing and leading high performing teams
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex problems using non-technical terms
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and organize large amounts of data quickly
- In-depth understanding of modern database and information technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough understanding of management and data administration duties such as analysis, distribution, people management, and performance management
- Champion company initiatives, minimize risk for the business, and proactively find ways to maximize profits for your group.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $140,000 - $160,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world