Director of Sales, New Markets at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Sales Execution: Own and deliver on the Flyhomes revenue goals and KPIs in our new markets, while overseeing new market launches: Colorado, with Florida and DC planned
- This includes understanding unique market conditions that impact the market’s P&L, creating and executing hiring strategies to launch and grow markets, managing Sales rep ramp time and productivity, and driving other critical KPIs like mortgage attach rate and pipeline metrics
- People Management: You’ll nurture and hire a team of Market Managers who own each market; you will mentor, coach and hold them accountable for regional growth and revenue results
- Sales Strategy: Evaluate and implement sales strategies, inclusive of quota-setting, headcount analysis, business planning and territory alignment
- Work with Sales Enablements to build repeatable processes, best practices and optimal organizational design
- Local Marketing & Operations: Collaborate with marketing to ensure marketing initiatives support sales results and align to each regions specific needs, including feedback on channel mix performance
- Dotted line ownership of Field Marketing to help oversee and drive hyperlocal marketing touchpoints and strategy
- Launch and drive local operations to ensure we have the right vendors to support Flyhomes clients
- Customer Experience: Play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that focus on customer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business
- Engage cross-functionally with marketing, product, finance, compliance and Global Operations to execute customer improvement strategies across the brokerage
- New Market Expert: Bring initial wins and misses to the attention of leadership team and cross-functional stakeholders, and evaluate and adjust go-to-market strategies in the initial months following market entry.
- Knowledgeable thought leader on relevant market and industry trends, competition and compliance requirements
- Travel to your markets regularly
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years of relevant Sales management experience, has lead first level and second level managers, can lead large teams of people through vision and operational excellence
- Experience launching new teams or markets, scaling large distributed Sales teams, including hiring and firing, training, and remote management
- A data driven approach to driving scalable processes and execution
- Strong operators intuition, anchored in metrics
- A customer-obsessed mentality
- Technology industry experience preferred
- P&L responsibility a plus
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Impact and influence: You have the ability to persuade or convince others to support an idea, agenda or direction. Your strategic influence includes establishing credibility using data or directly persuade or address a person’s issues or concerns
- Collaborative: You work with business leaders to proactively evaluate and manage risk as we scale our business
- Work Excellence: You ensure the consistency and quality of how Flyhomes is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
This role is remote and can be located in any state where we are operating. We are currently operating in WA, OR, CO, CA, IL, UT, NC, MD, FL, AZ, NY, TX, NV, NJ, MN, PN, KY, VA, ID, SC with more to come!
At Flyhomes, we use compensation ranges based on US geographic locations which are grouped into 4 tiers. To determine the compensation difference by tiers, we use a pre-determined differential based on external market data. The salary band shown in this posting is the broadband that includes the hiring range for all tiers for the job posted. A job offer will be based on the salary band for a candidate’s specific geographic location at time of hire and commensurate with experience.
Salary band: $139,650~$209,000
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life and AD&D
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life/AD&D
• Voluntary Universal Life with LTC
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
• 401(k) Retirement Plans