Director of Sales, Mortgage at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
This position is remote and may be performed anywhere in the US, with the exception of the state of Colorado.
What You’ll Do:
- Sales Execution: Own and deliver on the Flyhomes revenue goals and KPIs in Flyhomes Mortgage. This includes meeting headcount goals through hiring and attrition, driving Sales productivity goals of locks/head, driving mortgage attach rate, developing and clarifying pipeline motions, in addition to other day to day KPIs
- People Management: You’ll manage a team of sales managers; you will hire, mentor, coach and hold them accountable for growth in different business lines and revenue results
- Sales Strategy: Evaluate and implement sales strategies, inclusive of quota-setting, headcount analysis, business planning and territory alignment. You will work with Sales Enablements to build repeatable processes, best practices and optimal organizational design
- Customer Experience: Play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that focus on customer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business. You'll engage cross-functionally with marketing, product, finance, compliance and Global Operations to execute customer improvement strategies across the Flyhomes Mortgage
- Industry Experience: Knowledgeable thought leader on relevant market and industry trends, competition and compliance requirements
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years of relevant Sales management experience, has led first level and second level managers, and lead large teams of people through vision and operational excellence
- Experience scaling large distributed Sales teams, including hiring and firing, training, and remote management
- A data driven approach to driving scalable processes and execution
- Strong operators intuition, anchored in metrics
- A customer-obsessed mentality
- Technology and real estate industry experience preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Impact and influence: You have the ability to persuade or convince others to support an idea, agenda or direction. Your strategic influence includes establishing credibility using data or directly persuade or address a person’s issues or concerns
- Collaborative: You work with business leaders to proactively evaluate and manage risk as we scale our business
- Work Excellence: You ensure the consistency and quality of how Flyhomes is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!