With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.Job Description
- You will accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region, dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- You will direct sales activities within assigned area, set expectations, provide mentorship, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales cycle.
- You will coach sales team to uncover new opportunities, develop net new logos, build champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of Tricentis products and services, and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling value and return on investment.
- You will recruit, hire, onboard, and retain an all-star sales talent
- You will train new hires on sales process, ensure standards of success are clearly articulated.
- You will consistently deliver license and service revenue targets – ensuring company revenue goals, and that objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year.
- You will work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources; collaborate with sales engineering, channels/alliances, professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a flawless customer experience.
- You will use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively.
- 5+ years sales leadership experience
- Managed team quotas >$10M ARR
- Managed 50%+ YOY quota and team growth
- Transformational sales experience (C level and C-1) in F100
- Experience with >$2M ARR deal sizes, 12+ month sales cycles
- Experience selling into IT / Business Apps / Infrastructure / DevOps / App Dev groups
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations
- Field General with strong leadership qualities and executive presence
- Technical acumen with relevant technology experience:
- DevOps, Automation, SDLC
- Experienced frontline manager leading a team focused on Key Accounts
- Experience recruiting to support regional growth
- Forecasting to executive leadership, and managing quarterly and annual book of business across a sales team
- Strong business acumen
- Can support complex commercial negotiations in F100 accounts
- Strong technical acumen
- understands DevOps technology landscape and can speak to it intelligently
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An opportunity to drive significant shareholder, customer and employee value.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our sales talent through ownership and leadership opportunities.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact? Can you hire the right team to match our growth, be a player /coach, hands on with the team? The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
- Highly talented and dedicated peers, all the way from Sales Engineering to Customer Support.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.