Director of Sales, Enterprise at SimilarWeb (Miami, FL)
Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people
Similarweb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
We are over 1200 employees across 12 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
What makes the Similarweb Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At Similarweb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
As a Sales Director at Similarweb you will be responsible for building out and managing a large, world-class sales team. The team works with prospective and existing clients to understand their business objectives and are able to effectively communicate the value proposition of Similarweb’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
In the Sales Director role, you will be responsible for hiring, training and managing a team of sales executives in order to achieve their targets. As the Sales Director you will ensure the Sales team has all the ongoing sales, product and operational training and resources needed to do their jobs well.
What does the day to day of a Director of Sales at Similarweb look like?
- Build and manage a predictable and scalable enterprise sales team
- Achieve growth sales targets, expand client base and optimize operational KPIs
- Recruit and onboard sales team in collaboration with other departments in the company
- Provide sales team with ongoing sales enrichment, product and industry training
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews to provide forecasting visibility and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure all work processes and flows are followed as established by the Executive Team
- Participate in strategic planning
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Work closely with SDR and support teams to ensure collaboration and efficient work processes
What will I bring to the team?
- 4+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- Strong sales background with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets
- Very strong managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building value based sales strategy and processes
- Track record building, training and reporting for sales teams
- Metrics driven sales management experience
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWeb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.#LI-JB1