Job Title: Director of Sales Enablement, Life Sciences
Location: Remote Role
As Director of Life Sciences Sales Enablement, you will work in a mission critical function to develop and execute the ongoing enablement strategy required to further develop a world class, life sciences sales organization within Egnyte. As the trusted partner to the direct sales, customer development, and marketing organizations, you will help to identify and deliver improvements to sales onboarding, ongoing training and development, processes, and the tooling implemented to support these needs. Your contributions to the sales organization will have a direct and material impact on the success of a strategic and rapidly scaling, new product line within the organization.
If this sounds like YOU, apply now and join us on this journey of rapid growth and innovation.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
● Design and implement comprehensive onboarding and ongoing life sciences training programs with 30-60-90 day plans for Sales team members at all levels, including specific curriculum and learning paths based on the unique requirements of each role (Field AEs, CDM’s, SDRs, and Solution Consultants)
● Work with internal teams to create and package high-value, field tools (sales playbooks, training decks, presentations, competitive battlecards, etc.) –connect the dots between Product Marketing and Sales such that Sales is always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time
● Deliver targeted programs in coordination with Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations leadership teams, working cross-functionally for product roll-outs, etc.
● Partner with life sciences leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the sales teams; determine opportunities for sales process improvement by identifying bottlenecks and process inconsistencies and conduct on-going needs assessments
● Ensure our new and existing sellers are not only onboarded effectively but provided with comprehensive, follow-on enablement; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development
● Train and coach life science sellers to the programs being delivered to effectively develop new skills while refining existing strengths and abilities
● Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy
● Bachelor’s degree required
● 7+ years of experience across some combination of B2B sales, marketing strategy and implementation, product marketing (SaaS preferred), and sales enablement (3+ enablement years preferred)
● 2 years experience within the Life Sciences industry, with concentration around compliance and regulated environments
● Proven track record of working with and effectively coaching customer facing professionals such as AEs, Account Managers, and extended sales teams
● Ability to work under pressure, be highly adaptable and well organized
● Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast-paced environments
● Strong, detailed knowledge of solution-oriented, B2B Sales cycles, processes, and strategy
● Experience in both high growth and life science specific product organizations
● Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
● Experience working with a varied and complex product line with multiple offerings.
● Superior written and communication skills & ability to complete projects on a deadline
● Natural curiosity, drive, and a passion for sales and coaching
● Competitive salaries
● Stock Options
● Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
● Flexible hours and responsible time off
● Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
● Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
● 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
● Employee Assistance Program
● Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
● Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
● SoFi, an American online personal finance company that provides student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing services
● FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com