Director of Sales (Emerging Markets) at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Director of Sales (Emerging Markets), is responsible for managing, coaching, teaching and training a group of Human Capital Management Account Executives. The ideal candidate possesses a strong attention to deal, prior experience in people management and an extensive background in successful B2B sales.
Reports To: VP of Sales - Emerging Markets
- Plan, organize, direct and coach your major market sales staff to meet objectives.
- Teach and train Paylocity sales process to maximize your sales staff's potential.
- Report weekly the team's sales results for the month and for the quarter.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action.
- Monitor each salesperson's weekly performance and compare it with that month's objective. •Understand department sales expenses and monitor monthly.
- One on one weekly with each member of your team with an outline of what will be covered during this time.
- Develop and retain top talent, and ensure full headcount is executed
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to your department. Have an established chain of command for all escalations.
- Assist in the selling process whenever needed.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma required.
- 0-2 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience with major account payroll, HR, and time and attendance solutions as well as large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the Major Account Payroll space.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a virtual environment.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ $85,235-$153,409/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.