Director of Sales Development at Filevine
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:48 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 8, 2022
Filevine is forging the future of legal work with cloud-based workflow tools. We have a reputation for intuitive, streamlined technology that helps professionals manage their organization and serve their clients better. We’re also known for our team of extraordinary and passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive. Our success has catapulted Filevine to the forefront of our field—we are ranked as one of the most innovative and fastest-growing technology companies in the country by both Deloitte and Inc.
Filevine is building the seamless intersection between legal and business by creating a world- class platform to help professionals scale.
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Director of Sales Development to lead our SDR department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts. Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Manage personal book of business and new business pipeline/strategy.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at [email protected]
More Information on Filevine
Filevine operates in the Legal Tech industry. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT. Filevine was founded in 2015. It has 450 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Open door policy, Team based strategic planning, Open office floor plan and Dental Benefits. To see all 22 open jobs at Filevine, click here.
Read Full Job Description