Director, Sales Compensation at NielsenIQ (Remote)
The key to growth at NielsenIQ is a high-performing sales team, and compensation strategy, planning and execution are our foundation for success. NielsenIQ is seeking a talented Sales Compensation leader to join our Sales Operations & Enablement leadership team.
The Sales Compensation Leader will drive continuous improvement in plan effectiveness and participant experience. This leader will be responsible for the end-to-end development of both fixed and variable incentive-based sales compensation plans. Success in the role includes delivering a high ROI plan that meets financial targets, drives employee engagement and increases employee retention. Working closely with the SVP Sales Operations, Director of Global SIP Execution, HR, Finance, and executive Sales leadership, this person will ensure ongoing compensation equity for NIQ associates, lead the total compensation plan development and implementation, and support improvements in overall NIQ seller effectiveness. The candidate will work hand-in-hand with our Director of SIP to manage quota crediting, performance reporting, and global payouts.
- Responsible for overseeing and administering seller compensation programs.
- Performs compensation analysis to determine if salaries are competitive, and on par with national average
- Successfully implements the compensation plan(s) that result in effective use of comp levers to achieve defined business outcomes and inspires employee engagement
- Leads the thinking and discussions related to progressive incentive compensation plan solutions and one-off reward programs
- Review and amend plan structure with input from Sales leadership and the members of the Executive Committee
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for compensation plan guidance and interpretation
- Work closely with finance to provide quantitative analysis (impact, feasibility, and modeled costs) related to incentive design changes, components
- Coordinate in-depth analysis to model the financial and talent implications of compensation decisions
Experience And Skills
- 6+ years of experience in Sales incentive compensation or sales strategy
- Strong understanding of compensation plans design and processes
- Strong experience administering complex Sales Incentive plans
- Experience with Incentive Management system is preferred
- BS Degree required
- Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Sales Incentive Compensation plan design and administration experience
- Maintenance of Sales Performance Management tools
- Salesforce.com and/or Microsoft Dynamics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.