Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital
transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation.
Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.Job Description
Regional Sales Director, Paris, France
As the Regional Sales Director, you will report to our VP, France, Sales and be responsible for building, directing and managing a focused effort on the Enterprise reps in France. You will have the opportunity to direct and drive new business, build customer loyalty, ensure high product renewal rates and support and promote corporate strategies and initiatives. Critical to success is the ability to build and manage high-performance teams, develop and execute area business plans, allocate appropriate resources, and develop internal and external relationships. The ideal candidate will effectively balance day to day tactical challenges with building long term strategic plans to achieve smart and healthy organizational growth. As a key member of the sales leadership team, the Regional Sales Director - will be responsible for maintaining the highest ethical and business standards with both customers and employees.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of Regional Sales Managers(Field Sales Reps) to overachieve sales goals
- Recruit, hire and develop world-class sales talent
- Partner with marketing and channel to create a rolling 5x pipeline
- Develop and execute a regional strategy that ensures quarterly sales quota achievement
- Ensure sales processes and programs are part of the sales culture to ensure visibility, predictability, and consistency
- Create and maintain an operations plan with goals and objectives for the region, based on opportunity, customer needs, and strategic direction.
- Attract top-performing professionals into the selling organisation
- Prioritising the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
- Business degree required; MBA preferred
- Multiple years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS.
- Overachieving on quota software sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager or Area VP
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams.
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and R&D.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS business models with enterprise security experience a plus
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
- Desire to be a change-agent in the organisation; industrialising processes that scale
- Thorough understanding of various routes to market through a broad network of channel partners
- Polished and professional presence with the ability to “control the room” with C level customer executives
- Ability to lead, and earn the trust of, seasoned professionals with substantial tenure
- Extensive domestic travel is required
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment with a constantly evolving landscape
- Creativity in solving complex customer business challenges
- Build Great Teams by investing in the development of others
- Demonstrate Ownership by being accountable for failure and learning from it
- Drive for Results by driving your team to deliver high quality products, simplifying the complex and prioritizing – know when to say “No”
- Role Model and Foster Z Values
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.