Director, Pre-Sales Enablement - Remote at Icertis (Baton Rouge, LA)
| Baton Rouge, LA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:18 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 22, 2022
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Pre-Sales Enablement Director will work with our Pre-Sales teams, to onboard, enable and drive excellence within the Pre-Sales organization. This is an individual contributor role. This position will be based remotely within the US. #Remote-LI.
What you will do:
- Engage with the Pre-Sales team, including new hires and existing team members.
- Enable the Pre-Sales team members on how to conduct product demonstrations, solution workshops, POC’s, RFP responses, etc. with the Pre-Sales teams and occasionally with customers.
- Assist in responses and review of RFPs, as needed.
- Work with the Sales Systems team to improve insight and reporting on member utilization.
- Work closely with the field sales teams and support in Go-To-Market activities.
- Contribute to industry/trade event participation, presentations, white papers, analyst briefings.
- Engage with Product Engineering to prepare solution demos.
- Work with the PM team to disseminate new Product release capability.
- Work with the Demo Environment team for environment management issues and enhancements.
- Manage the RFP content used for responses.
- Work on optimizing the Pre-Sales Toolkit and streamlining the sales process.
- Assist on POC buildouts and related content.
- Provide backup support on demos or POC’s as needed.
- Work with the Vertical teams for Industry specific Presales content (Toolkit).
- Participate in special projects, as needed.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years of related industry experience – experience in a pre-sales or pre-sales enablement role.
- Understand concepts of discovery, demos, sales processes, vertical solution, value propositions, and demo soft skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor new and existing Pre-Sales team members to drive innovation and continual improvement.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Any domain or IT experience in procurement, sourcing or sales contracting will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate embodies values that are aligned with ours, Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
More Information on Icertis
Icertis operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Bellevue, WA and San Jose, CA. Icertis was founded in 2009. It has 1746 total employees. To see all 8 open jobs at Icertis, click here.
Read Full Job Description