Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Responsible for building and managing a Partnership Success team charged with delivering executional excellence across Firework’s enterprise client roster, the Partnership Success Director will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales reps. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build, convey, and deliver compelling value propositions that delight our clients. Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against Firework Partner Network, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
What you'll be doing
- Act as a strategic business partner and point of contact focused on long-term mutually beneficial partnerships matching advertiser demand with partner supply.
- Develop, oversee, and systematize processes to manage a robust and healthy Partner Network of exclusive, contextually relevant and productive inventory.
- Bring oversight, implementation and problem solving to relevant campaigns and optimize performance through dynamic analysis, problem solving, and data analysis to meet or exceed client KPIs and expectations
- Own, define, and report strategic and analytical insights and recommend product and service capabilities to grow relationship, retention, and revenue opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally with teams to strategically grow and optimize client relationships including providing feedback and continuous process and documentation improvements
- Proactively manage key accounts and relationships to identify new business opportunities to cross-sell, upsell, and grow book of business
We'll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters or MBA preferred.
- Deep understanding of digital media advertising, experience with technical implementations, comfort aligning with cross functional partners (including product, engineering, ad operations, and sales) and prior people management experience.
- 10+ years track record for building global customer success functions from the ground up including developing a highly-motivated Customer Success team and organizational culture in a B2B SaaS environment, perhaps with retail media experience
- Start-up mentality; must be strategic in thinking and hands-on with execution including ability to successfully manage people and resources efficiently within budget
- Excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills, including the ability to convey difficult conversations and building consensus at the senior leadership level
- Extensive knowledge of establishing customer relationships at the senior and executive level and managing complex escalations
- Balanced mix of creative and analytical skills with an ability to develop innovative solutions
- High level of curiosity - you are always learning, unlearning, and seeking opportunities for growth and impact
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.