Director, Partner Business Development at Bottomline Technologies (Hampton Roads, VA)
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
About this role:
The Director, Partner Business Development will be responsible for developing and nurture pipeline that leads to new business opportunities for our Paymode-X electronic payment network for businesses. You will have excellent internal and external communications to prospects and internal teams. You should have experience in B2B SaaS sales with success in selling financial software and/or AP card solutions to corporations, healthcare facilities and other organizations. A strong working knowledge of business payments, corporate treasury and accounts payable is highly desirable. The ability to work within a team environment and develop successful executive level relationships with customers and prospects is a must.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the head of Sales to deliver results against revenue and growth targets.
- Create and manage target call lists and executes on prospecting KPIs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your customers throughout the sales cycle, including onsite and remote presentations.
- Maintain sales operational requirements including documentation in SF.com and internal communications to senior management and other teams in accordance with best practices.
- Forecast and tracks key account metrics.
- Work with implementations and PRM teams to ensure best practices pre and post sales.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You will have:
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to senior executives within large corporate finance such as the CFO, Treasurer, and Controller.
- Demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through high-value questions, listening skills, and collaboration with clients and prospects.
- Demonstrated understanding of cash management, treasury and corporate payments is desired.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client’s organization from C-Level to operational staff.
- Ability to differentiate the payment network solution against competitors and complimentary solutions.
- Creativity and the ability to develop and execute prospecting plans that yield high value meetings on a consistent basis.
- The ability to travel based on client and team needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #lifeatbottomline