Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#14), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
The customer sales organization is the fastest-growing sales organization at Gong, responsible for expanding and renewing customer revenue, working in partnership with customer success. In this crucial role at Gong, you will be accountable for the leadership of the Customer Sales team selling into the Mid-Market segment. You will lead, coach and manage a team of senior sales managers and their AE teams.
The leader we are seeking will excel at building and coaching world-class teams and partnering closely with our cross-functional teams to seize new Go-To-Market opportunities.
- Hire, develop and coach exceptional senior sales talent
- Inspire and motivate a high performing team and bring innovation to the sales process to help accelerate our market growth trajectory.
- Consistently deliver against revenue and headcount targets.
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track results.
- Coach your team as an executive sponsor throughout their sales cycles – especially during complex negotiations
- Partner closely with senior leadership and key cross-functional partners to set sales priorities and key selling strategies to achieve our objectives.
- Leverage relationships to open doors to new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated track record leading teams to exceed revenue quotas
- 8+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS.
- 4+ years of 2nd line experience managing managers and developing a team.
- Strong leadership qualities, with demonstrated success in leading a value-led environment and high achieving culture.
- Experienced at establishing operational excellence with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Proven track record of scaling sales teams and experience leading inside sales teams in consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Experienced in hiring and working in a rapidly growing environment.
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and ability to influence internally and externally.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
- Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
More Information on Gong
Gong operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gong was founded in 2015. It has 350 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Daily sync, Open door policy, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 30 open jobs at Gong, click here.
Read Full Job Description