At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 700 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
The mission of the CX Scaled Success function is to design and deliver seamless support experiences and customer readiness to empower and enable our customers' success at scale. This key CX leadership role inspires, directs, and leads a team of experts across Social Care and Community, Customer Education, Self and Automated Support, Support Operations and Services as well as Customer Readiness and Product Operations to deliver experiences for all Dropbox customers that keep them in flow.
You are a leader who loves to understand customer preferences, take on complex customer challenges, and see opportunity in ambiguity to design, test, learn, and deliver solutions that work at massive scale. You thrive on customers finding answers to their questions quickly and easily and to reach that “ah ha” moment from learning something new. You love to put yourself in your customers’ shoes to understand how Product changes and New Product Introduction will impact them and lead a team to walk in those shoes from ideation to launch to assure their readiness. You’re fascinated by web based and automated solutions that delight, and most importantly you take pride in serving others needs.
- Lead, coach and mentor a high performing team of social, community, customer education, self support, support operations, support services and product operations professionals to deliver world class customer experiences
- Define a multi-year strategy, success metrics, and roadmap for the function to support the 3 year Northstar vision of Dropbox Customer Experience and our Company and Virtual First Strategies
- Partner across the President Organization (Global Commercial Organization and Engineering, Product, and Design) to optimize our customers’ journeys across CX, marketing web, and product surfaces throughout their lifecycle to get customers the information they need quickly and easily
- Plan and forecast talent, technology and budget needs to assure adequate resourcing across the team to both run and grow the business to provide world class support to hundreds of millions of customers
- You will select and manage vendors, including technology, services, and outsourcing partners to support solution development and delivery
- You will design, build, execute and convene governance with key cross functional partners
- You will analyze key business metrics crafting an impactful narrative, ensuring effective resource allocation and prioritization
- You will act as a thought leader with vision in our global team, delivering key insights, exporting findings and driving impact across Dropbox as well as the global Customer Experience team as a member of CX Staff
- Leadership, energy, presence, passion, discipline, influencing skills, pride in serving customers
- 15+ years in leading customer facing solution design and delivery at large scale, experience with web based and automated customer support solutions preferred
- 5 Years managing Leaders
- Experience developing and implementing multi-year transformational strategies with clear customer impact
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives
- Proven ability to recruit, build, develop and coach high-performing virtual teams and Leaders