*This position can be remote within the US*
Reporting to the Vice President of Alliances, this position will own execution of sales strategy for Global Systems Integrators and IT Outsourcer Tata Consulting Services, TCS, across the globe. You will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic business development plans and activities focused on attaining or exceeding net new revenue quota attainment via this channel—sell-to, sell-through and sell-with. You will work in concert with peers in other geographies to expand our business with assigned GSI/ITO’s while facilitating joint deal pursuit between ScienceLogic field sales and GSI client teams.
What you’ll be doing…
- Evangelize ScienceLogic offerings across the globe to the assigned Global Systems Integrator/IT Outsourcing executives, client partners/owners, solution architects, offering managers and others who influence technology selection in IT outsourcing contracts, packaged managed services and internal
- Act as lead sales overlay, coordinating sales strategy and pursuit tactics on TCS partner associated sales opportunities in the assigned geography
- Meet or exceed overlay sales quota with TCS
- Work as part of a team to orchestrate relationships within TCS offering teams that can drive development of ScienceLogic-based offerings and strategic positioning
- Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of TCS service offering portfolio and leverage ScienceLogic strengths to fill partner portfolio gaps and improve partner’s ability to compete
- Develop detailed understanding of partner organization and build rapport with partner senior leadership up to and including C-level
- Manage TCS sales pipeline and forecast from lead identification to close as well as KPI's that measure influence, average deal size, time-to-close, etc.
- 50% or more travel once that is practical
Qualities you possess…
- BS degree and at least 10 years of relevant sales/pre-sales experience, ideally in the following disciplines: infrastructure outsourcing, large enterprise software sales, business development/alliances, partner sales at a leading high-tech company, service provider sales
- Experience and contacts with high level VP and C suite executives at TCS
- Requires a minimum of 10 years successful hands-on experience managing alliance relationships between IT Operations Tools ISVs and Global Systems Integrators and global scale MSPs
- Strong business and technical knowledge of the ITOM, ITIL or APM markets
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into rapid execution plans.
- Track record of exceptional performance in past roles.
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and in writing
- Self-Starter capable of working independently or with a team
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.