Director, Enterprise Sales at Squarespace
The newly formed Channels & Services department focuses on developing and scaling new customer segments and services and works to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
We are looking to expand our world class design system & platform to support the needs of enterprise customers. We are looking for a highly motivated self starter who can help define the key customer segments in the enterprise, work with the product & support organizations to tailor our product for that market, and design the appropriate go to market structure to capture the opportunity.
It is critical you are a highly motivated, entrepreneurial leader that has experience in building strategy, ideating new opportunities, running pilots and evaluating success to define and develop the go to market approach. You have a track record of identifying the potential in new customer segments through quantitative and qualitative analysis and can both lead and influence across the organization in support of your goals. This position is a high impact and visible role both internally across the organization and to senior leadership and externally to our prospects and customers.
This position is unique as it will help Squarespace grow into a brand new customer segment - supporting enterprise customers on our platform.
You will be based in our New York City headquarters and report directly to the VP, Channels & Services.You’ll Get To…
- Utilize structured problem-solving skills to develop strategies and lead cross-functional initiatives that will drive growth in enterprise customer acquisition and retention
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand the competitive landscape, market segmentation and sizing, business and financial modeling, and on best operational process implementation to support hypotheses and decisions
- Build credibility to collaborate with teams across the organization to prototype, test and launch offerings in market
- Be an inspirational leader; build and scale your team to support the long-term strategy and drive a culture of strong performance and positivity
- Use strong communication skills and confidence in presenting from one on one conversations with prospects or customers to large audiences
- Partner with Finance and Analytics on best metrics and ways to measure success, value returned and cost of risk to the business
- Collaborate closely with Product and Customer Operations to develop specific features and services, respectively, for the enterprise offering
- 10+ years of professional experience with a track record of being able to design a strategy and implement new processes and structures.
- Demonstrated experience in developing enterprise products and designing go to market structures
- Experience with product or service launches and go to market strategies- confidence in knowing how to take an idea turning into a pilot to test, iterate and learn
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and gain buy-in across the company
- People management experience
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.Our Commitment
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.