Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As the Director of Emerging Sales, you will be responsible for the new customer acquisition of Emerging accounts, defined as accounts that are below 250 employees. You will partner with Sales Development and Marketing on lead generation and with Sales Engineering and Customer Success.
Equally important to the success of this role is your ability to identify remarkable talent, motivate and inspire the team, build a strong team culture, and ultimately coach the team to hit/exceed their sales targets.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Lead an established Emerging Account Executive sales team
- Develop the hiring strategy to attract and expand the team
- Build and manage a pipeline of business sufficient to cover quota
- Create and deliver a strong value narrative to help our customers understand ROI
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & execs – CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Maintain Executive Buyer (EB) relationship while multi-threading into other key executives across the C-Suite
- Drive strong internal collaboration with Recruiters, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Product
- 1+ years experience leading a team of sellers that consistently meets, ideally overachieves, quota year over year
- 5+ years of selling experience; ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong track record for finding and closing new business opportunities
- Understanding of subscription business models including SaaS, PaaS
- Strong collaboration skills to work with marketing, product, and customer success leaders
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description