Who we are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $7 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 200,000 homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: Will be 100% remote. The sales leader should be based in the Eastern half of the US.
To continue our rapid market expansion, we are seeking a seasoned sales leader to help us grow and support our partners who offer Mosaic’s home improvement loans. In this role, which reports to our General Manager, Home Improvement, you will oversee our Eastern Region’s outside/inside home improvement sales teams. You will shape our sales strategy, sales training program, sales materials, sales culture, and annual forecast for sales.
- Work closely with the General Manager, Home Improvement to provide timely front-line feedback on products and processes
- Develop and coach the sales team, providing guidance on strategies and targets to grow Mosaic’s business with a focus on industry-leading regional home improvement companies
- Create culture, leadership, and passion within Mosaic values
- Deliver accurate and timely sales forecasts and meet or exceed annual and quarterly quotas
- Lead by example with a focus on revenue-generating activities and rapid, responsible, growth while balancing risk management
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential partners and talent
- Partner with colleagues in legal, risk, engineering, product, finance, and operations to drive the nimble development of products and processes
- Ensure complete partner satisfaction by expecting your team to resolve issues in a thoughtful and efficient manner
- Lead expanded utilization of our technology tools
What you bring to the team
- 6+ years in B2B sales
- 4+ years experience with the home improvement industry
- 5+ years leading a team of sales high performers
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time
- Extensive experience in consumer lending and sales
- Excellent prospecting and interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Deep commitment to growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
- Data driven practices in prioritization, decision making and accountability
- Experience with CRM required (Salesforce preferred)
- Documented top sales performance in a home improvement lending platform is a plus
- Knowledge of residential home improvement lending platform financial products a plus
- An existing network of sales contacts in the home improvement space is preferred
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself work environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Mosaic. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.