Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
As we grow our business, Cohere is looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success to optimize the customer experience for current customers and to help us continue to build out a Customer Success team in support of future customers. This person will play a critical role in ensuring that Cohere programs deliver for our customers. This includes all elements of delivering on the value we have committed to driving for customers (e.g., performance reporting, operational support, relationship management). The role will also play an important role as Cohere continues to grow, building out the Customer Success infrastructure and team needed to ensure long-term success with future customers.
If you are passionate about deploying technology-driven solutions to enhance patient experience, drive clinical excellence, and achieve healthcare operational efficiencies, we want to hear from you!
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Drive measurable results across experience (both member and provider), quality, and medical cost
- Develop and deepen relationships with key stakeholders within our current accounts
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by understanding clients’ unique needs, delivering value and exceeding expectations
- Partner with account executives to ensure delivery matches strategic account growth plan
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance meetings with customers
- Partner with customers to address operational issues, identify solutions, and work with internal teams to address
- Partner on internal program development with internal partners
- Drive internal customer account reviews, accumulating insights around customers to shape program and product development
- Build out and implement internal processes to ensure efficient and scalable approaches related to client delivery and performance
- Develop strategy, tools, and processes to ensure long-term success of Cohere customers (both current and future)
- Build a team focused on client success/performance to ensure continued client satisfaction and growth
- Collaborate with account management, implementation, and other groups across Cohere to develop strong approach to client delivery and execution
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree. Masters degree a plus
- 10+ years of relevant technical/analytical client success experience, preferably working with health plans
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-driven work style
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with both client and internal stakeholders
- Passion for client success and commitment to delivering superior customer experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Process-oriented and skilled at developing repeatable processes that enable scale
- Experience building out and effectively managing customer success teams
- Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to be flexible as customer needs shift
- Mainly remote, but willingness to travel up to 25% of time
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.