Director of Customer Success at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:06 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 14, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra Health is seeking a Director of Customer Success to join the team. This newly created position’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that our segment of largest customers implement Lyra successfully and renew our services at the end of their contracts. The director will cultivate solid relationships with key people at our customers and be seen as a trusted partner for developing successful mental health strategies. The director will obsess over engagement, outcomes, and other data and use it to help our customers understand the impact of Lyra on their mental health goals for their workforce. The director will assess resource needs and hire and manage the team that is responsible for servicing this segment. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with serving large customers (50K+ employees and preferably in the employer benefits space), scaling a customer success function, strong analytic/reporting skills, and demonstrate strong collaborative and problem-solving skills.
- Hire, develop and lead a team of high performing Customer Success Managers
- Help your team members develop strategies for partnering with our customers to ensure they achieve their goals for their employee mental health programs
- Own the engagement, growth and retention of our largest customers specifically: forecasting and reporting on engagement, escalation management and strategies to help the team meet their goals
- Manage operations on behalf of your team including recruiting, training, CSM capacity and customer feedback, including requests for enhancements to our product offerings
- Monitor and analyze customer and team performance to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes.
- Partner closely with your peers in Customer Success as well as other key internal partners including Partnerships, Data Science, Product, and Legal
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years of work experience in a high-growth, fast paced environment; experience in leading Customer Success or similar teams required
- Experience in employer-sponsored health benefits space a plus
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Excellent listening and communication skills-both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust; can build relationships at all organizational levels both externally and internally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to explain complex data and use it to measure the success of initiatives
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to build processes that can scale
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and Tableau
This role could be based in Burlingame, CA or a remote candidate. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description