At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem-solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities
As the Director of Customer Success, you will own the ultimate success of Urbint’s customer base; this includes seamless customer onboarding, program/project success, retention, and renewal. We are seeking an exceptional and energetic player coach to lead the charge in managing existing customer relationships, and subsequently move into a full leadership role as we scale and grow the Customer Success Org. Reporting to the SVP of Customer Success, we are looking for a candidate that has experience leading customer-facing teams and is passionate about providing a world-class customer experience while delivering results.
What You’ll Do
- Own the ultimate success of Urbint’s customer base; this includes seamless customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal
- As a player coach, you both will manage our enterprise customers as well as lead, motivate and enable a team of high performing Customer Success Managers as we grow and scale the team
- Define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered to Urbint’s customer base
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touchpoints, including exec sponsor program, EBR/QBR process, and “listening” points (e.g. on usage, program effectiveness)
- Find ways to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Develop and implement tailored and proactive customer programs that provide continued value to the customer and drive long-term account growth
- Proactively monitor customer engagement and program effectiveness to identify potential risks and prevent customer churn
- Drive and continuous improvement of customer referenceability, experience and health
- Create repeatable processes, presentations and playbooks
- Work closely with sales to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Be the voice of the customer and provide inputs and feedback into other parts of the organization including; Product, Sales, Engineering, Machine Learning and others
- Personally manage customer escalations and methodical approaches towards resolution
- Define and develop metrics and dashboards to provide visibility and actionable insights to internal teams and leadership
- Be willing to travel and spend time onsite with strategic customers ( 15-20% during non covid times)
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field 5-7 years of experience establishing and leading a Customer Success team within a high growth SaaS, software, or consulting firm
- Proven track record of leading six to seven-figure engagements with enterprise customers and deliver outcomes for the customers that result in material ACV/ARR growth
- Passionate about Customer Success and high-quality deliverables, and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and be able to manages complex relationships with customers and partners
- Has superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple priorities
- Takes initiative and a leadership role on various projects and acts as a project manager to deliver on business goals
- Ability to deliver desired outcomes and results within or before the desired timeframe
- Ability to mentor and coach employees effectively
- Strong technical aptitude and a passion for technology - ability to understand and explain complex technical products or issues
- Be able to work in a high growth environment and comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- Experience working with utility clients
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- We are 100% Distributed - work from almost anywhere
- Competitive compensation packages
- Your health and wellness matters to us, so we offer 100% employer-paid premium options and more…
- Physical Health: Monthly wellness reimbursement to assist with gym memberships and other related activities
- Home Office Reimbursement: Monthly allowance covering utilities (electric, internet) and related home office expenses
- Co-Working: Monthly allowance covering expenses for co-working space
- Professional Development: Generous annual allowance, supporting your growth
- Employee Meals: Weekly lunch allowance
Urbint's Core Values
- Passionate about customers: We strive to deliver sustainable value and exceed expectations, and we’re not satisfied until our customers are raving fans.
- Be decisive: We make timely, informed, and pragmatic decisions to keep the organization moving forward.
- Build trust: Our values are the building blocks to trust. As we live them, we grow and build lasting relationships.
- Focus on impact: We measure and strive to continuously improve our real-world impact.
- Be tenacious: We are agile in our approach to addressing challenges but firm in our beliefs.
- Win together: We efficiently leverage our diverse skills and perspectives for one another, united by our shared vision.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.