Director of Customer Success at Chainalysis
Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers.
We are looking to bring a leader that will help grow the team and support our customer base in APAC. You will support the mission of your customers every day by leading a team that manages the adoption and successful implementation of our solutions and services.
The Director of Customer Success in APAC is passionate about the customer’s mission and ensuring their success in all things post-sales. We measure ourselves by things like user adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have identified a hiring plan for the APAC market to ensure proper bandwidth for all team members to help grow the region according to forecast
- You’ve created a plan for developing strong relationships with the largest customers in the region and identified all key players and their missions. You’ve also created a reference document so that this information is easily scalable and can be disseminated across your team.
- You’ve worked closely with sales, professional services, training and other internal teams to ensure proper collaboration cross-departmentally to retain and grow our APAC business and further define the roles and responsibilities of each function.
- You are the voice of our customers and have built internal credibility to push forward customer feedback and product initiatives.
- Helped design account plans and contributed to successful strategy meetings to define goals and track regular progress on how we are pacing towards those goals.
- You have furthered the efficiency and scalability of the team by automating, simplifying, and improving daily workflows.
- You have contributed to the success of the overall global Customer Success team by working closely with other CS leaders to continue to improve the way we work with our customers
A background like this helps:
- Experience managing and scaling a team of Customer Success Managers, technical account managers or similar in a high-growth SaaS business
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, evolving, ambiguous environment
- A solid understanding of the different markets in APAC
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Additional languages a plus
- Knowledge of or a desire to learn more about cryptocurrency
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.