Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want people who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers that help grow and scale business in the cloud.
This individual will report to the Vice President of Customer Success and Support and lead the improvements in the transformation of the department enabling DigitalOcean to grow faster and grow smarter in all regions of the world.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric professional with a motivational management style and analytical skills who is passionate about customer success and support. Reporting to the Senior Director/VP of Customer Success and Support you will be responsible for executing the customer success and support strategy and tactics that will improve the customer experience and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and retention. The focus is to drive the business forward in creating stronger relationships, creating operational efficiency, and lastly creating a motivational environment that attracts the best talent from the industry.What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with the Senior Director/VP of CSS to ensure the consistent and successful execution of the Customer Success & Support strategy
- Improving performance around five major KPIs of customer success and support (CSAT, SLOs, NPS, Net Dollar Retention and QA)
- Continue the evolution of Customer Success & Support to sustain high growth
- Manage and further optimize the customer experience during and post-onboarding for our different customer segments
- Onboard, nurture and aid in the scale of customers in conjunction with the sales teams
- Create/improve processes and ensure the necessary tools are in place to maximize the team’s impact and productivity
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of DigitalOcean products and services
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement
- Collaborate globally across departments to achieve targets and improve customer experience
- Additional responsibilities as per business needs
- Proven professional experience building and/or leading a Customer Success and Support team at the Senior Manager or Director level
- A track record of career progression in a SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS organization
- Hard working professional with impeccable work ethic
- Ability to motivate and focus a team while developing individuals
- Experienced in creating SOPs and Continuous Improvement Strategies
- Proven track record driving renewal strategies and NPS process; ability to create/manage programs that increase these elements
- Experience in creating a performance and metrics focused culture
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people
- Leadership by example
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge, Palo Alto and Bangalore, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here
Department: Customer Support #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Customer Support team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!