Director - Customer Success - Data Cloud at Veeva (Boston, MA)
| Boston, MA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:48 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 18, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
As the Director of Customer Success for Veeva Data Cloud, you will own day-to-day customer success engagement and ensure overall client satisfaction for a portfolio of customers. Your work will directly support customer onboarding and education on Veeva Data Cloud products and feature releases. With a deep understanding of our data, our customers’ use cases, and the therapeutic areas of interest to our customers, you will listen to client feedback and maintain a pulse on customer markets to provide input to Veeva Data Cloud strategy and product.
What You'll Do
- Independently lead customer engagements from “go live” onward
- Establish and track engagement KPIs to demonstrate success
- Manage and escalate data inquiries and investigations as needed
- Identify opportunities to add ongoing value for customers
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews help with key customer stakeholders
- Shape the quarterly agenda based on in-depth knowledge of the customer, highlighting impact for their business
- Share performance against customer KPIs, highlighting value created by Veeva Data Cloud in P3Mos/YTD
- Manage day-to-day Customer Success operations to ensure projects are running efficiently and that customers are “live and happy”
- Track internal/external data inquires, investigations and resolution
- Lead stand-ups among cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery to customers
- Take a leadership role in the completion of special projects to support Strategy and Customer Success
- 8+ years of experience including consulting and pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience, including 3+ years of experience in engagement management
- Experience in healthcare data and analytics
- Excellent project management, presentation, communication, and persuasion skills
- Experience with customer relationship management, content, and work management tools (i.e., Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience cultivating and managing teams; coaching and growing talent from entry to more senior-levels
- Manage multiple projects, juggle priorities, and deliver on tight deadlines
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Experience working with product and/or agile teams
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]