Director of Customer Success & Account Management at Divvy (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:16 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 29, 2022
About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*Certain positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*
Open to San Jose, Houston, or remote depending on candidate and experience
Mission: The Director of Customer Success & Account Management at Bill.com will be tasked with driving product adoption of bill.com’s core and ancillary products post implementation. They will be tasked with managing and scaling a growing team of CSMs and AMs, including the build out of “scaled customer success” to serve hundreds of thousands of Bill.com customers. In short this Sr. Leader will work with the VP to own all revenue (growth & retention) among bill.com’s installed base of customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with the VP of Customer Success & Account Management to develop and drive the vision for Customer Success, Account Management, Sales Engineering of payment products, and the development of Scaled Customer Success among Bill.com’s hundreds of thousands of customers. Resulting in high levels of confidence, proactivity, and performance in both customers and internal teams.
- Manage and scale the teams responsible for Customer Success & Account Management, including the Managers of these teams. You will work with the department VP as the owners of all revenue and usage to drive adoption, utilization, and expansion among Bill.com’s installed base of customers.
- Continually communicate product/service feedback to cross-functional teams to enhance the customer experience and adoption of BDC products and services.
- Improve and own retention during the post implementation period.
- Increase ARPU by assisting and managing the Sales Engineering team.
- Work closely with many of Bill.com’s top accounting and banking partners to ensure the success of our mutual clients.
- Significant client interaction at the senior leadership level; participating in design sessions, cross-department collaboration, manage escalations and customer risk mitigation, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition from client onboarding to Customer Success.
- Manage the the overall customer experience ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Actively look for opportunities to cross-sell and/or up-sell across Bill.com’s portfolio of businesses.
- Partner with the product management function in defining products and product features best suited for our customers
- Work with sales/marketing using data to help define our ideal customer profile.
- Assist with the development and management of team budgets including headcount and monthly spend to drive cost efficiency and return
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role
- Leadership of usage based teams with track record of high usage and retention
- Experience selling add on products and managing contract renewal cycle among clients in the installed base.
- History of driving customer outcomes, product adoption, and overall customer experience,
- Fintech knowledge of BINS, Networks, processors, and Risk dynamics, etc.
- Experience recruiting & driving a culture of high performance among direct reports and managers
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities.
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Addressing escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal partners like finance, risk, CX, & risk/compliance.
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance - choose between HMO, PPO, and HDHP plans
- HSA & FSA accounts w/ HSA Company Contribution
- Unlimited PTO for Salaried, Exempt employees / Accrued PTO for Hourly, Nonexempt employees
- 401k w/ Fidelity
- 12 weeks Parental Leave Program administered by Matrix for birth, non-birth, and adoptive parents (paid coordinating with any state and our Short-Term Disability insurance where applicable).
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Access to the Calm App. - a sleep, meditation and relaxation app free of charge
- Your own Divvy credit card (Divvy Uses Divvy or DuD)with $100 given every month to use on anything you want!
- Employee Stock Purchase Program: employees will be able to purchase Bill.com stock at a discount.
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
More Information on Divvy
Divvy operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Draper, UT. Divvy was founded in 2016. It has 505 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Divvy, click here.
Read Full Job Description