Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Corporate Development & Strategic Planning team is a key driver of growth at Quartet. In this role you will work to evaluate opportunities (via acquisition or partnership) for Quartet to increase or improve upon existing product or service offerings. In this role, the Director of Corporate Development & Strategic Planning will be responsible for end-to-end integration planning in conjunction with M&A and partnership planning, and a key thought contributor to Quartet’s enterprise strategy.
- Lead / Support evaluation of potential assets for acquisition or partnership based on product strategy requirements.
- Lead cross-functional teams as part of evaluation/diligence process (matrix teams)
- Lead pre/post-integration work if an asset is acquired to ensure maximum value capture.
- Lead / guide in financial model development for targets.
- Manage internal M&A database and process documents.
- Drive the Corporate Strategic Planning process, working with cross-functional constituents to inform and synthesize critical internal/external insights, into a tangible roadmap
- Work across Care Transformation products and teams to support specific initiatives tied to value creation / capture.
- Report on emerging market trends
- Conduct industry specific research and report out to senior executive team about market trends and growth opportunities for Quartet
- 8-10 years progressive business experience, with some role(s) being specific to healthcare
- Strategic planning, consulting, or investment banking experience in the healthcare technology or services sectors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and with external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature
- Highly entrepreneurial, self-starter, and action-oriented
- Hands-on in defining objectives and producing deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- A team player capable of working effectively with others on the senior management team as well as individuals throughout the organization
- Mastery of G-Suite/Microsoft Office (especially Sheets/Exce and Slides/PowerPoint)
- Related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree/MBA, or equivalent experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.