The Director of Commercial Real Estate Enterprise Sales has the responsibility of selling to Commercial Real Estate entities within Canada and the US. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, solicitation & consultative sales of parking solutions with Commercial Real Estate Ownership & Operation organizations, Real Estate Investment Trusts, and other accounts as assigned by VP of Enterprise Sales. Interaction with the Direct Sales Team is vital in building a cohesive sales strategy for each client across all markets.
What you'll do
- Use a servant leadership style in building relationships with all Direct Sales Team Members
- Be responsible for providing consultative selling tactics in promoting our solution
- Build creative pricing structures based on meeting or exceeding Flash and our clients’ goals & objectives
- Meet or exceed annual sales revenue targets
- Sell Master Sales Agreements (MSA) to assigned clients
- Work collectively with entire Enterprise Sales Team
- Maintain MSA client relationships
- Lead communication for assigned Enterprise MSA clients
- Prioritize objectives and implement strategies to achieve company initiatives as part of the Enterprise team
- Embody the company core mission & values.
What you bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to collaborate and communicate to the executive team
- As a senior member of the sales organization, must be able to work in an autonomous atmosphere while understanding when to communicate challenges & opportunities to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales
- Must be equipped to think strategically and have executive level problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate servant leadership presence and maturity
- Impeccable judgment and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic setting
- Executive-level presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with C-Suite Executives
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiating skills
- High Level of Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Google enterprise suite
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Information on FLASH
FLASH operates in the Consumer Web industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL and Long Island City, NY. FLASH was founded in 2011. It has 891 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Open door policy, OKR operational model, Team based strategic planning, Open office floor plan and Flexible work schedule. To see all 9 open jobs at FLASH, click here.
Read Full Job Description