Director of Business Development (EMEA)
Eventus is the leading trade surveillance and market risk solution for the global capital markets. Since our inception in 2014, every member of our firm has worked remotely, giving team members the flexibility to live anywhere in the world. We have been growing rapidly, establishing a local presence in countries around the world. In the past year and a half alone, market demand for our offering has led us to more than quadruple the size of our staff. Eventus has won business in new regions and asset classes and has been the proud recipient of over 20 industry awards and honors.
Eventus is looking for a dynamic professional to join our newly formed (as of April 2022) Business Development team as Director of Business Development - EMEA. The role will report to the Global Head of Business Development, in parallel with working alongside our regional Sales, Marketing and Account Management teams as needed to drive growth in the region, including responsibility for working with the Global Head of Business Development on a variety of tasks to get the business function off the ground and generate new revenue through indirect sales channels, partnership programs and referral efforts.
Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Oversee all Business Development activities in the region
- Assume ownership over a wide variety of deliverables related to the overall execution of the Business Development team plan
- Collaborate with the Global Head of Business Development on all indirect sales, partner program and referral efforts
- Conduct market research on firms that are candidates for our partner program
- Drive outreach and manage communications with various potential partners
- Organize events and offsites for clients, prospects and partner firms
- Maintain the CRM to ensure KPIs and related activities are properly documented and tracked
- Represent the team at select regional conferences
- Ensure partner program firms are kept current with collateral, news and other content
- Work with internal teams on efforts to drive referrals from existing clients
- Interface with various third-party firms (research houses, vendors, etc.) to further all Business Development efforts
The successful candidate will possess:
- Be driven and motivated. Someone who can take ownership and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 7-10 years’ experience at a fintech/capital markets firm
- Working knowledge of various asset classes (equities, options, futures, FX, fixed income and digital assets)
- Familiarity with the trade surveillance space preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with HubSpot, Monday.com, Slack, and Confluence tools preferred
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
- Highly flexible working arrangement (100% remote with limited travel)
- Local benefits package
- Unlimited holidays + flexibility to enjoy it
Eventus is a fully remote company with a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Follow Eventus on LinkedIn and on Twitter @EventusSystems.