DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact.
Are you passionate about Market Research, Quality Sample and Consumer Experience? Do you understand sample sourcing and think that the sample industry is broken? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative sample providing companies in the market research industry?
We are adamant about career development and nurturing a culture where people experience rewarding personal and professional relationships. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting and highly motivated team!
What you will do:
- Generate API-based revenue with new clients and developing market segments
- Act as a subject matter expert in supporting broader sales team to identify, close and grow API-based partnerships
- Be the commercial/business lead with assigned API client partnerships once integrated
- Proactively grow our relationships across API accounts, by driving platform adoption across a customer account
- Work closely with senior management on development and execution of sales goals and plans
- Collaborate with full Sales, Customer Success, Product, and other internal stakeholder teams to help make client API integrations successful for our clients
- Represent the company at industry events and contributing to collateral/pitch development and plans for future growth of company’s API prospects
- Report plans, achievements and facts to the VP of API Sales
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3 years quota-carrying experience in the market research or sample providing arena or 2 years of inside sales driving API-based programmatic business
- Solid technical understanding of broader market research tech and sampling/data landscape
- Specific experience verbalizing, selling, closing, and integrating API-based partnerships, with a proven ability to effectively communicate our value propositions with different types of presentations
- Ability to penetrate target API clients, in addition to supportive selling in API opportunities identified by other sales team members
- Good understanding of the API integration life cycle, coupled with analytical skills to broaden client partnerships throughout
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales (or broader API-generated revenue goals if not directly attributable to net-new personal sales)
- Ability to make an impact on key decision-makers, including an aptitude for supporting and motivating external and internal stakeholders needed to make API integrations successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.