You will join a highly motivated Revenue Operations Team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts globally across all segments. Our team serves as a trusted advisor to Sales in structuring deals and scaling the sales process. Your success will be measured by both improvements in building a smooth sales process (documenting and improving process, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) as well as overall sales efficiency (growing deal size, increasing frequency of expansions, helping sales teams develop and win deals). Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
As the first Deal Ops and Strategy manager for the AMER region, we are looking for someone who is looking to pave the way, build processes, and work closely with the Global Deal Strategy and Operations Lead to build a world class team. This role will drive the AMER business forward, being the main Deal Desk point of escalation and strategy for the region, and collaborate globally with Deal Strategy teammates, Revenue Operations, Finance, Legal, and Sales teams. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team; someone who has proven success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
The Deal Ops and Strategy Manager will be responsible for the AMER region's deal structuring, process improvements, and contract support for our Enterprise business. The Deal Ops and Strategy Manager will help scale our Deal Desk function internally and externally with Customers through our largest enterprise deals. In this role, you will coach on deals, bringing in our largest enterprise customers, and provide strategies for sales teams. We are looking for someone who is always striving for a frictionless sales process. We are looking for a highly motivated, empathetic, and humble self-starter who wants to make an impact, as your decisions and actions will quickly influence the business.What you’ll do
- Provide guidance and support on contract negotiations internally for ~10 Sales Managers, including: deal structure, discounting guidance, pricing and strategy
- Drive process and systems requirements (including CPQ) improving efficiency in the quote-to-cash process for the global sales teams and drive accurate contract review for completeness and adherence to our policies
- Drive standard methodologies that increase sales effectiveness via structured deal reviews and checkpoints and internal trainings
- 6+ years of work experience including 3+ years in relevant Sales Operations, preferably Deal Operations at a well-established B2B SaaS organization
- Has an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture. Can communicate both of these aspects to cross-functional partners
- Proficiency in Salesforce, and familiarity with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) systems
- Customer centric person who is also able to respond to some inbound requests to cultivate an excellent customer experience
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.