Deal Desk Manager at Bluebeam, Inc. (Remote)
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for a Deal Desk Manager who will oversee a global deal desk and report to the Director of Sales Operations. You will work as a business partner to the Sales team to create and execute a scalable deal desk program to ensure timely and accurate deal execution. As an advocate for Sales, you will work with Legal, Finance, Information Security, and Customer Success to shepherd deals through the process of approval and documentation. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. You will enter on the ground floor, helping define and build out a marketing operations team to meet the goals of the business. Interested?
What you’ll do:
- Proactively guide deals through internal processes to ensure timely delivery of all needed documentation and approvals.
- Build and manage a Deal Desk process capable of supporting a high volume, global business with both SaaS and perpetual offerings.
- Apply best-practice methodologies to develop and scale the Deal Desk through process automation and improved process efficiencies.
- Track KPIs across the deal processing workflow to identify areas of improvement and track successes
- Ensure all transactions adhere and comply with internal policies and guidelines.
- Create partnerships with Sales and other cross-functional teams including; Customer Success, Info Sec, Legal, Finance, and others to deliver an effective and efficient service and maintain a top-quality customer experience.
- Manage an RFP Response software (Loopio) to drive consistency and enable self-service by the Sales team.
- Quickly identify and act upon deals needing escalation to senior leadership (Finance, Legal, Sales, etc.)
- Collaborate with Revenue Enablement team to build and deliver training sessions for field organization.
- Drive operations best practices through documentation and training collateral.
- Provide strategic guidance to the Sales Operations team to assist in streamlining departmental workflows.
- Partner with the sales organization to review large, complex, non-standard transactions by applying pricing knowledge and analytical rigor to provide guidance on pricing, discounting, and terms.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Customer Operations department or cross-functionally.
What we’d like to see in you:
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in deal support or sales finance
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have highly effective written and verbal skills and the ability to explain concepts clearly and credibly across the company.
- You can navigate internal resources across multiple departments to obtain advice and clear blocker to deal approval and execution.
- You can execute on the job while building out the processes.
- You are willing and able to work flexible hours to support the global coverage of this role and the nature of quarter-end cycles.
- You are driven to constantly assess and improve processes to deliver at an ever-increasing scale.
- You thrive on being data-informed and results-driven but also recognize the importance of qualitative and contextual inputs for balanced decision-making.
- You pride yourself on earning trust and maintaining confidence with your colleagues.
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator who speaks directly to ensure common understanding and commitment.
- You understand and value your own opinion as an expert and are not afraid to offer an opinion when analyzing data.
- You are genuinely interested in listening, understanding others, and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
- You do not let important details slip through the cracks and are willing to go the distance to get the job done.
- You have supreme planning, organizing, scheduling, and prioritizing skills.
- You see ambiguity as an opportunity to positively influence the roadmap of the department and company.
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Effective communication skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.