Deal Desk Analyst
In this role, you’ll support three key objectives: increase renewal efficiency and effectiveness, improve business visibility and global consistency, and standardize terms of deals while enforcing contracting minimum standards.
This individual contributor role will be a true value-add partner and business liaison. They need to be all knowing of the company’s quote-to-booking process and all components that need to be factored in for a clean renewal. Members of this group are responsible for supporting the CSM team essentially to ensure quotes and orders are accurate prior to submitting to Finance for final processing.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- The Renewal Deal Desk Analyst will help to accelerate deal cycles to close and maximize revenue by partnering with our CSMs in proposal building, pricing, quote generation and opportunity management in the effort to structure profitable and compliant transactions.
- Work with Salesforce and CPQ tool, reviewing and enforcing revenue recognition requirements for quote compliance.
- Create and manage quotes for assigned CSM for accuracy and meeting basic product and pricing guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with company pricing / discount policies and processes.
- Manage review and completion of RFPs/RFIs/security-related questionnaires.
- Work as a liaison between multiple groups, such as order management, revenue, sales ops, legal, and pricing, to help facilitate the renewal process.
- In addition, you will add strategic value by highlighting process inefficiencies and areas in need of enablement or definition and working with multiple departments on behalf of the CSM team to ensure the CSM team is being supported to the highest standard possible.
- Provide additional support to CS leadership as needed.
- Work with various teams (Legal, Finance, Training, Professional Services, Order Entry, etc.) to make sure all requirements are met for Renewals to be processed with minimal or no delays.
- Ensure required approvals, such as discounts and contractual terms, are obtained and clearly documented.
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams via email, phone, or online meetings.
- Ensure sales requests are processed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner with strong focus during period-end deadlines
- 2+ years of experience in a Deal Desk function with a global sales team
- Experience quoting and order processing
- Solid understanding and experience with CPQ tools and QTC process knowledge
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing and proposal execution across CS, Legal, and Finance
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Flexible and supportive in fast moving and changing environment
- Collaborative participation in identifying and suggesting possible resolution in system gaps and processes to better streamline efficient workflow
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 50K - 65K Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company