Customer Success Team Lead at Reibus International
Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300%+ plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
About the Role
As our Customer Success Team Lead , you will assist in the day-to-day supervision and training of the Customer Success Team. You will coach, mentor, and train a team of 5 individuals. Working closely with the Director of Customer Experience and the Directors of Sales, you will take time to deeply understand the value we bring to customers and determine where the greatest market opportunities exist with pinpoint precision. From there, you will develop and execute your vision with strong collaboration with Sales and Product. To accomplish this, you will identify and develop talent, introduce new tools, build processes and refine the way we measure progress. The role is a perfect opportunity for an experienced customer specialist who takes pride in leading and guiding a Customer Success team to new heights. You will need to combine strategic thinking with a rolled-up-sleeves, tactical approach.
What You'll Do
- Optimize strategies for our customers : You identify opportunities on how to best grow our current user base and share best practice to give the best experience for our customers.
- Coach and mentor: Constantly seek to assist others in improving their pitch, strengthening their conversations, and improving their demo conversions into engaged users.
- Develop Partnerships: Partner with different business units and key stakeholders to discuss customer challenges, product improvement and all things Reibus.
- Own and drive high impact initiatives: Solve problems like scalable onboarding, retention, and increasing engagement and usage.
- Live Our Culture : Foster a positive team culture and display the core values of Reibus at the highest level.
What You'll Bring
- Customer focus: Everything we do starts and ends with what is best for the customer. You will help mentor and assist the CSM Team to drive forward our commitment to our customers through all our conversations daily, both internally and externally.
- Drive and follow-through: Craft best practices to help our CSMs achieve amazing user engagement/retention results, expanding on their profiles, and giving our customers the best Reibus experience!
- Adaptable and Agile: We're changing the industry and need someone who is open to changing their way of thought along with it. We want to try new things, identify areas of improvement, and work quickly to implement new workflows daily.
- Collaborative: Willing to hear the team and work together with management and the individuals to find a solution that will benefit all parties, most importantly, the customer!
Your Ideal Background
In order to accelerate your impact in the role, you'd be best served to have the following experiences:
- 2+ years in Customer Success Management or Account Management position
- 1+ years of direct people management experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role preferred
- Working in B2B marketing, preferably in a similar industry
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]