Customer Success Specialist at ExtraHop
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
At ExtraHop, we provide solutions for mission critical business and technology problems across a vast array of industries and technologies. As a member of our Customer Success team you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your expertise to wow customers and make a difference in an exciting, growing company. With us, you’ll help to deliver solutions that customers previously thought infeasible or impossible to solve. Join us and you’ll find we have a supportive home team, great customers, and a product that customers love.
Duties And Responsibilities
The ExtraHop customer success team focuses on successful outcomes for our customers. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will play a critical role executing programs that touch and enable our user community. Your duties will include:
- Document customer use cases
- Run project kickoffs and generate meeting notes
- Execute NPS, CSAT and other survey to all users, collect and product resulting reports
- Monitor and report on EOL hardware and outdated firmware
- Ensure CSAT status is up to date on all non-portfolio accounts
- Generate recurring project status reports for accounting and upper management.
- Work with Training and Sales teams to coordinate scheduling of short-term training engagements.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects and clients to schedule appropriate resources based on project requirements and availability.
- Send general updates to all users on product, use cases and services
- Evaluate product telemetry for account health risk
- Assist in identifying and creating reference customers
- Act as a bridge between customers and other ExtraHop departments (Product, Sales, Support, Marketing, Services) to ensure feedback is received.
Required Qualifications And Experience
We’re looking for staff who can help us grow to the next level as a company. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience, ideally in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience with project coordination
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced but supportive environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven, with strong administrative skills
- Proficient user of the Salesforce.com CRM or similar
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology networking principles and application protocols
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel, must be familiar with formulas and basic data manipulation & analysis. #LI-BKW
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?