Fast Four is rapidly growing and hiring new talents to join our US Sales team!
Recently joining our efforts with the Zone & Co team, we are on a mission to continue creating ground-breaking cloud software for finance teams.
With offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, the United States, and Australia, we help companies worldwide with technology solutions for bottlenecks of growth. Fast Four's consultancy services and native NetSuite applications (SuiteApps) provide finance teams with better insights, smoother business processes, and less manual labor.
More about us:
Together with Zone & Co, We currently have 200+ staff working across 5 time zones between EMEA, The U.S. and AsiaPac. Our SuiteApps are used globally, with customers in all of NetSuite's key regions including: USA, Benelux, UK, Nordics, Spain, Czech Republic, Australia and New Zealand.
Starting our life as an implementation partner means that we come from a unique position of understanding NetSuite in the real world. Our apps have been developed over almost 10 years, with customers and are based on real customer requirements. So, they work, and have been strategically developed natively in NetSuite to ensure customers can enhance their investment in the core ERP solution without the need to introduce a complex third party interface and database.
More about this role:
As our customer success specialist (SuiteApps) your goal is to make sure our customers can use our applications successfully. You start supporting them right after their implementation project is finished and you keep a finger on the pulse to make sure they have what they need to use our applications in the optimal way. You ensure that they are using the benefits we provide them to grow their business.
You do this by executing several different strategies. This can range from personal contact and check-in conversation to setting up public sessions (webinars), creating relevant product material and working on internal processes to make sure all departments are collaborating in the optimal way.
More about the main activities:
- Partner with our customers to develop strategies to ensure the best use of our apps and help them achieve maximum value from our services.
- Assist in developing an expansion sales strategy for our SuiteApps, together with the Customers success manager.
- Driving upsell opportunities with strategic outbound activities targeting our existing customers.
- Monitor customer health and risk. Develop and execute success plans when required, working with our support, product and development team, where needed.
- Work on an ongoing communication strategy for our existing customers, including the development and execution of an ongoing learning and development program.
- Ensuring all communication is stored in the CRM (NetSuite).
- Of course, there will be several ways in which you will be supported with these tasks, including NetSuite training, knowledge bases, and internal training sessions.
- You have a University degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in customer success, client management, project management or similar role.
- Experience with setting up marketing/communication strategies for a globally operating business would be a plus.
- You have a commercial mind-set.
- You have a positive attitude. Our customers undergo large and complex change projects that can be stressful. You patiently listen to them and address their needs.
- You always find ways to make your life easier. By improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
- NetSuite or ERP project experience is a huge plus.
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it.
We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate no-Friday weeks during the summer and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote! See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we're eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Check us out here! Website ,
We're excited to hear from you!