The Wix Point of Sale team - a new solution for brick and mortar businesses in the US market. Wix provides a complete ecosystem, including hardware, payment processing, and inventory management in order to allow brick-and-mortar stores to unify and manage their online and offline sales. Currently, we're assembling a new team to prepare for a broader launch in the near future.
The Customer Relationship Specialist serves as the POS User's relationship manager post-live & point of contact to handle compliance and technical resource. This position's purpose is to be a co-owner of the post-live process and be the glue between account managers and customer care to help customers. They are expected to work autonomously under the US Operations manager to complete expected goals, self-managing and prioritizing what they work on based on customer needs and Wix requirements.
Leveraging their Wix product knowledge and account management skills, the Customer Success Specialist will partner with business owners in order to build a relationship and strategic planning of utilizing the Wix platform to the full capacity.
Customer Success Specialist is responsible for the success of a customers after the onboarding phase. Making sure the customer is set up for success utilizing the point of sale to the full capacity. By understanding customer needs and treads to proactively reach out to customers will be the utmost priority.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will:
- Take accountability for the success of Wix POS users assigned to you, their satisfaction, and the value they get from Wix Point-of-Sale products by taking their perspective and business' needs as first priority
- Leverage data to identify gaps that clients may have in running their businesses as efficiently as possible on Wix, and act on providing solutions to help them improve
- Ensure client satisfaction and long-term loyalty, manage client expectations, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Identify opportunities to improve our current processes, tools, reporting, and documentation
- Work closely with our sales, product, marketing, product, and customer care teams to deliver exceptional client experiences and be the true voice of the customer
- Retain and grow existing revenue by understanding needs of each customer
- Be a part of building one of the fastest-growing teams at Wix
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.