Customer Success - Services (PS) Sales Manager (Remote in Chicago or Atlanta) at Tray.io
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
As the Professional Service Sales Manager, you will lead the GTM via Customer Success expertise and engagement with senior leaders within prospect organizations. This individual will leverage Tray.io thought-leadership and best practices to pursue Services-wins to meet customer business and technical requirements. They will drive the evolution of the sales services organization to one with higher strategic relationships and impact with customers.What You Will Do
- Work with the license and solution sales teams to ensure that Expert and Success services are appropriately positioned on all designated accounts
- Lead engagement negotiation, ensuring legal and operational stakeholder evaluations are performed resulting in acceptable organizational risk taken by Tray.io
- After the initial license sale look for other business opportunities within designated accounts which may allow further Tray.io products to be licensed and keep the sales organization appraised of any such opportunities
- Ensure that each Expert and or Success services proposal is contracted such that the chances of successful delivery; on time, on budget and delivering the agreed functionality are maximized
- 5+ years of experience in selling professional services and/or solutions in the software industry
- Experience working with API related products and working with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to build and collaborate strong relationships within the internal and external ecosystem, ensuring proper engagement with core teams and customers
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.