Customer Success Programs Associate at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you'll do:
- Help with taking small to large IT Business Applications projects from original concept through final implementation
- Provide overall communication and work with all areas affected by the project including partners, business sponsors and vendors
- Attend Scrum rituals (Planning, Stand-ups, Review, Retrospective, etc.)
- Support project discussions
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, promoting outcomes and benefit tracking
- Provide business consulting projects that involve strategy development, organizational restructuring and management improvement to maximize efficiencies.
- Work with senior management of companies to determine long-term goals by analyzing our customer's business and making recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Interact daily with sales and our business development reps to understand the language they use to best speak to the product then adopt and evolve this language for use in welcome messages and potential customer interactions.
- Focus on fielding, responding to, routing, and interacting with prospects and customers in chat
- Live and breathe company's brand voice to ensure bots reflect this point of view in appearance and responses given.
- Leverage the chatbot platform to create inviting calls-to-action, pass interested prospects to the business development team, route support questions to our Knowledge Base or the appropriate ServiceNow departments.
- Triage conversations takes messages and pass to appropriate departments.
- Push edits and updates constantly to ensure that bots are providing the best experience on site for customers and prospects.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university and on track to graduate on or after December 2021
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in business operations, managing projects in enterprise environments, delivering business applications for one or more departments
- Great written communication skills.
- Understanding of company's value proposition, lead qualifiers, best fit customer and personas.
- Willingness to experiment - even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn from your failures.
- Ability to work across teams including marketing, sales, customer support, HR and operations.
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies,
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience coordinating with teams to create solutions
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .