Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
An opportunity to work for a Silicon Valley Unicorn business, accelerating the delivery of programs, processes, and data accuracy. You’ll be responsible for ensuring consistent systems delivery for our global organisation, as well as driving the programs of our Digital Customer Success initiatives.
You’ll manage multiple, concurrent projects, work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll enjoy digging into complex challenges and take a high degree of ownership and pride over your work.
Your ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy alongside your ability to break down ambiguous problems into manageable components, and think through solutions to communicate the findings back to the business will be highly visible, and lead to opportunities to progress your career within a hyper growth business.
You’ll enable our teams to solve difficult (yet rewarding) challenges, and you’ll join a team who are driven to make our customers raving fans, whilst developing lasting relationships within a passionate and collaborative workplace. You’ll work alongside cutting-edge technologies and architectures, and be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, including equity (restricted stock units) in our business.
- Drive projects regarding customer health, risk, adoption trends, churn, and other customer success efforts
- Support the rollout of processes, programs, and tools to improve the Customer Success team’s effectiveness
- Interpret data and provide ongoing reporting to the business
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities based on your experience, as well as research and identify industry best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally with major stakeholders in Sales Ops, BizApps, Data Science, Marketing, Product, and others
Ideally; You'll Have:
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Marketing Automation, and Customer Success Tools, and strong understanding of Excel and data; ability to use VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH and other complex formulas to deliver detailed analysis
- Experience in Customer Success Operations, or Sales Operations
- Strong business acumen with referenceable experience in driving large projects towards successful completion, and a track record of problem-solving and supporting teams under tight timelines
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with defined timelines
- The ability to look at a data set, answer the specific questions from the business owner, as well as answer questions they haven’t asked yet..
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
For this role we can consider any candidates living in a country where we have an entity within EMEA (UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Belgium, Ireland)Additional Information
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.